Integrating Direct Mail and Email with Your Website
(by Robert Dunhill, President)
Combining your direct mail and email programs with your website is an extremely powerful way to provide incentives and instant gratification to your recipients.
Your business will benefit from this marketing strategy because no matter how great your website is optimized for your target market, there are customers out there that don’t know about you. Contacting them directly will bring their attention to your business and your website will provide them with an opportunity to learn more about your company and your products or services.
Here’s what your website can provide:
- Print coupons to bring into your local store
- Free information for downloading
- Registration forms
- Viewing password-protected content
- Making donations
- Claiming a special gift
There are several advantages to integrating your website with your communications programs.
- Eliminates postage cost for reply cards/envelopes
- Builds your database by capturing visitor contact information
- Ability to track promotion response via an analytics program
- Allows you to build trust, confidence and to pre-sell your visitors
Dunhill has thousands business and consumer lists available for response advertisements. We provide full service direct mail fulfillment and email deployment. Email lists are available with a continual use feature at no additional charge. For more information use our website request form or call us at 1-800-DUNHILL (386-4455).